An introduction into how light has a direct effect on our industry. This course will introduce the correct terminology to be used with potential customers or other industries. There will be a focus on visual comfort, detailing what it is. It will also look into daylight and glare.
The course is a progression on the previous Overheating course and builds on the knowledge and understanding gained on that unit. Students will have peer activities which will aid learning and give useful real world examples.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate which will go towards building a portfolio and ultimately giving you Advisor status.
- 3 lectures
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn about light from a professional trainer right from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering industry applications.
- Practical assignments during every session.
- Practical learning experience with examples.
- Opportunities for interaction with other students through the modules own forum.
After successful completion of this course you will go on to Heat loss where you will learn about how heat loss in buildings occurs and what our industry can do about it.
This course has been put together with help or members of ES-SO
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 17 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self