An introduction into how our industry has a direct effect on building design. This course will introduce the correct terminology to be used with potential customers or other industries. There will be a focus on building design and in particular the use of building modelling soultions. We will show you the solutions we recommend and the ones we suggest are avoided.
The course is a progression on the previous Heat loss course and builds on the knowledge and understanding gained on that unit. Students will have peer activities which will aid learning and give useful real world examples.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate which will go towards building a portfolio and ultimately giving you Advisor status.
- 3 lectures
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn about building design solutions from a professional trainer right from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering industry applications.
- Practical assignments during every session.
- Practical learning experience with examples.
- Opportunities for interaction with other students through the modules own forum.
After successful completion of this course you will go on to Scenarios where you will learn about different scenarios related to solar shading.
This course has been put together with help or members of ES-SO
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 17 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self