This course shows different scenarios that are likely to occur in our industry. The course will introduce the correct wording that should be used with potential customers or other industries. There will be a focus on simplifying data, detailing why it it is so important to be delivered correctly. It will also look productivity and lighting in the workplace.
The course is a progression on the previous Building design course and builds on the knowledge and understanding gained on that unit. Students will have peer activities which will aid learning and give useful real world examples.
When this course is complete you will receive a certificate. The certificate will go towards building a portfolio and giving you Advisor status.
The following are features of the Scenarios course that we think are important. The content of the course will help you understand the information we should have to hand when speaking to customers.
- 5 lectures
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn about different scenarios in the industry.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users who learn faster through demonstration.
- Industry applications have been considered when the course has been designed.
- It includes practical assignments during every session.
- It includes practical learning experience with examples.
- There are opportunities for interaction with other students through the modules own forum.
After successful completion of this course you will go on to Well-being. On the Well-being course you will learn about how customer health is directly linked to productivity and the shading industry.
This course has been put together with the help of members of ES-SO. ES-So have been working in collaboration with many companies and organisations to develop the ideal curriculum for Advisor status.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 28 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self