An introduction into how the the Advisor course can support our industry. This course will introduce the correct terminology to be used with potential customers or other industries. There will be a focus on the course contents and how it will help you in your industry.
The course is assumes no knowledge and understanding of the Advisor course. Students will have peer activities which will aid learning and give useful real world examples.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate which will go towards building a portfolio and ultimately giving you Advisor status.
- 2 lectures
- Testing training included.
- Learn about the course objectives from a professional trainer right from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering industry applications.
- Practical assignments during second lesson.
- Practical learning experience with examples.
- Opportunities for interaction with other students through the modules own forum.
After successful completion of this course you will go on to Overheating where you will learn about how overheating in buildings occurs and what our industry can do about it.
This course has been put together with help or members of ES-SO
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 11 days
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 159
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self