An introduction into how heat loss has a direct effect on ours and the glazing industry. This course will introduce the correct terminology to be used with potential customers or other industries. There will be a focus on heat retention, detailing how it happens and how it can be managed. It will also look into climate change and solutions for saving on heating costs.
The course is a progression on the previous Light course and builds on the knowledge and understanding gained on that unit. Students will have peer activities which will aid learning and give useful real world examples.
Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate which will go towards building a portfolio and ultimately giving you Advisor status.
- 3 lectures
- Testing training included.
- Learn about heat loss from a professional trainer right from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering industry applications.
- Practical assignments during every session.
- Practical learning experience with examples.
- Opportunities for interaction with other students through the modules own forum.
After successful completion of this course you will go on to Building design where you will learn about how the design of buildings must consider shading in order to save cost amongst other benefits.
This course has been put together with help or members of ES-SO
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 17 days
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self